Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Somebody Pinch Me...

As I sit here and wait for the wedding countdown to reach 9 days I figured I'd write a quick something. It's 3 minutes til we reach single digets and I can hardly stand it! I'm so excited! It's been a few days since I've seen Gin and it's driving me crazy. So much to do and so little time. I can't believe this is real but at the same time it's becoming more and more real as each day goes by. Gin is getting ready to go to a slew of bridal showers in the next week. I just got done cleaning out my closet and dressers so we have enough space for her clothes, the closet is nearly empty and so is the dresser ;-). My living room is filling up with gifts - thank you - and it's constantly reminding me that I soon have to find space for them. Although there is a lot of work to do from here on out, it's such a pleasure to think to myself that it's all worth it. I love Geneal so much and can't wait to make her my everlasting companion. 9 more days!

1 comment:

  1. You are very lucky to have such a sweet lady. I have only known her for a short time but she has been a wonderful friend. I hope to see you at the reception. I received a bridal shower invite the other day and hope to be to that.

    ReplyDelete