Friday, May 15, 2009

Life begins here...

Hello all and welcome to Our Story! I'd like to start with a quick intro of myself and Geneal to allow you to get to know us a little better. I, Josh, was born on July 10th, 1980 in Salt Lake City, Utah to the best parents one could ever ask for, Matt and Cindi. I am the oldest of 5 and have lived in Salt Lake all my life, apart from a 2 year mission stint in New Zealand. I have a tiny family that consists of a dog by the name of Dexter. He is a Shepherd mix and one of the joys of my life. Other joys consist of all kinds of sports, especially the Utah Jazz, nature, and animals. However, none of those match up to the joy that my beautiful fiancee, Geneal, brings me. She is the joy of my life and the endless love I have for her is the most amazing feeling I have ever felt. Geneal was born on August 2nd, 1985, the happiest day of my life! She too was born to amazing parents, Doug and Esther and is part of such a wonderful family that I am so excited to become a part of. Geneal is the 3rd of 5 kids. Maybe that's why she's so confident and stands tall in all she does, she has the help of 2 siblings on each side to make sure she never collapses and folds. She's spent most of her life here in Salt Lake as well. The time that she was away was spent in Dallas, Texas and Jacksonville, Florida, serving an LDS mission. Geneal has many aspirations in her life but none are more important then being a true example of our Savior, Jesus Christ. She has touched so many lives with her darling personality and is a friend to multitudes.

1 comment: