Friday, May 15, 2009

Search and Ye Shall Find, Ask and Ye Shall Receive







Gin and I have had the privelege of knowing eachother for about 15 years. Our families are really good friends and we have them to thank in allowing this moment to unfold. It's been a long 15 years and minus the ocassional bump in the road, we have finally connected at the level we all stive to be on. On March 21st, 2009, i decided there wasn't another person, ever, that could bring me the same joy Geneal had and I wanted to make it last for eternity. It was during her family pictures that I decided to "pop the question". No one was ready and it was all catured on camera.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Josh! What an awesome story. Good luck on your wedding day. I hope you guys all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you have a blog. Now we can actualy know what is going on in eachothers lives! I am so excited for you guys. I am glad that you are so happy. I will see ya at your wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute that you have pictures of the actual moment! Geneal, it was so fun to see you at your Bridal Shower! You will be a beautiful bride.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our blog is merandlandon.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Geneal!!! Steve and I loved seeing you at the reception...again, crazy the connections! We just got a blog so we should keep in touch. Beautiful wedding pics

    ReplyDelete